Rose At Meridiem Rose At Meridiem

Not what I expected, but you kicked my ass. XD

It has alot of conflicting sounds in it, but when meshed together it really works XD

I still hear your signature sounds and its a really good change of pace. I like it. XD
Definitely a change of pace from the other songs, and I kind of felt that it was going to happen.

Great loop like all the other songs, I can basically play all the Rose songs together as one big symphony of excellence. You really out did yourself with the new sound.
I hope you continue to explore because you are really talented.

FF7: J e n o v a (Hardrock) FF7: J e n o v a (Hardrock)

Almost there!

I bet if you put some reverb on those guitars so they sounded a little less cut off, it would sound better.

Doomsday (w/ different EQ) Doomsday (w/ different EQ)

I love this song!!

For a long time I had bad headphones with only 1 side working, but I just recently got new ones and revisited this song.

I love it! It is a masterpiece in its own way, I enjoy a song with a bold sound.

-Contentment- -Contentment-

I like it!

It has a nice surreal feel to it.

I felt like it could have gone a little longer, since the piano just kind of stops at like 3:32 or so, it just felt too abrupt too me.

nietzlawe responds:

There will probably be a point where I add to the song some more, just to give it more depth. I appreciate your generous review.